Both forward lunges and rear lunges target the same muscles in your thighs, buttocks and calves. The primary muscles targeted are the quadriceps in the front of your thigh, the gluteus maximus in your buttocks, the adductor magnus in your inner thigh and the soleus in your calf.
- Keep your upper body straight, with your shoulders back and relaxed and chin up(pick
a point to stare at in front of you so you do not keep looking down).
- Always engage your
2. Step forward with one leg
- lowering your hips until both knees are bent at about a 90-
- Push through your front leg using whole feet
- Then switch your legs/or you can perform set on one leg and then for another