Deadlift is the one of few exercises that stimulates both the lower and upper body. The same can be said of squats and their variantions. Deadlifts work the primary butt, hamstrings, upper thighs, calfs, lower back, upper middle back and traps. It is great excercise for overall strengh and condition development. Deadlift is highly demanding on our nervous system so it must by use with careful.
- Stand with your mid-foot under the barbell.
- Bend over and grab the bar with a shoulder-width grip.
- Bend your knees until your shins touch the bar.
- Lock your elbows and bend them back(that engage your lats)
- Lift your chest up and straighten your lower back.(do not overextending your lower back)
- Take a big breath, hold it, and stand up with the weight.
- Do not overarching your body